6.08.2015

Be a GUEST POST CONTRIBUTOR @ Made in Craftadise

Want to write for the readers at Made in Craftadise? Made in Craftadise now accepts Guest Post Contributors. This is a perfect opportunity for crafting enthusiasts to share your work with the readers here. 

Be a GUEST POST CONTRIBUTOR @ Made in Craftadise



Reasons why I am looking for CONTRIBUTORS?
  1. The month of Ramadan is soon to begin and I will be busy with fasting and with other personal reasons.
  2. I love to share your wonderful projects and ideas with my readers and I am sure they will gladly accept fresh content and different ideas.
  3. And I love to work with other crafters/crocheters and thereby helping them grow their blog/audience. 


Why become a CONTRIBUTOR ??? 
  1. You craft/crochet but do not have your own blog or website to showcase them.
  2. You have your own blog and business but are trying to build a bigger audience.


Projects I am looking for: (not limited to)


What will you get?
  1. Free Advertising Space: A 260x260 banner ad will be placed on the sidebar of this site for 30 days
  2. Free Social Media Promotion: Promotion of 1 post/sale/shop link, each week for 4 weeks, across a minimum of 3 social media sites (Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google+)


About the Post:
  1. It must be an unpublished article.
  2. Must contain at-least 100 words with clear images without watermark.
  3. Well-written & error-free articles.


Please SIGN-UP here.



Thank you for your interest. I will get back to you in 24 - 48 hours of your sign-up.
If you have any questions, feel free to mail me at craftadise@gmail.com


Looking forward to work with you.

Take care :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)