6.29.2015

Free crochet pattern: Tile Green Valley Hat

Hi friends. I am here with another post that I made exclusively for Oombawka Design Crochet. I made this one for my family friend as she wanted one for her daughter. 

The hat consists of basic Half-Double crochet and 'V' stitch.

You can head over to Rhondda's blog to find the free pattern here.



The below image shows the 'V' stitch. 



You can make this in any color you like (bright or neutral) to match your kid's clothing or uniform. This pattern is to fit a 4 year old (4 yr - 8 yr). However, you can make this in larger sizes by increasing the size of crown and then continuing the rest accordingly. 

View the pattern here.

Have a bright and happy day :) Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)