12.31.2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 & 2015 RECAP

Year 2015 has quickly come to end and it is so exciting and happy to welcome the New Year 2016. 2015 has been and always will be an integral part of my life and my blog because of what Craftadise has achieved so far.  From a lot of custom order to awards and then the new planners and as a guest post contributor, this year was fun and productive.



I started with Guest Post Contributing to two lovely bloggers The Stichin' Mommy and Oombawka Design Crochet. You can see my guest posts in their blog here and here and also from my blog here.



I was also featured for my various crochet patterns in different blogs. You can see the full list here 

I have also stated accepting applications for being a guest post contributor at Craftadise. You can view the full details here. Here are few guest posts that my lovely contributors have written. 


And then good news started pouring two times; when Craftadise was awarded as Top 14 Socially Active Art/Craft Blogs in India by Baggout during May. Read the full post here.



and as Top 5 Art/craft blogs by BlogAdda. See the top 5 list here.



I am so grateful and Thankful to the almighty and my family and my readers for making it possible.


Let me also share some of my crochet projects I did this year for my wonderful clients for which I received good feedback.


Dresses / Set



Booties




Hat




Others




Paid Patterns used: Dress by PaintCrochet and Bunny Booties by TwoGirlsPatterns


I had been quite busy past few months with custom orders as you can see few products above. I am also participating in an upcoming event on February 2016 (more details on that soon). And I am planning on introducing new products for my store and write more crochet patterns and DIY projects. I have already planned a few using my Daily Planner. You can also purchase one from my Etsy shop and stay organized and planned. 

Thank you so much for helping Craftadise come this far. I need all your support and love to continue and make it even better than it is today. I wish you all a blessed and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Stay safe, be happy, help others, create a lot of cute stuff and always wear a smile :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)