10.14.2013

Birthday Lace Card

This is a Birthday handmade card. The base is pearlized pink card-stock. Then I added Brown scalloped edged card onto the base and glued Lace trims on the sides of it. Finally, I attached a two layer label card-stock. 





Layers:
  • Pearlized brown card-stock with scalloped edges
  • White lace trim
  • Label card-stock (pink and brown)
Embellishments:
  • Lace trim itself
  • 3D flower stickers
  • White pearls
  • Label card-stock
Also, I have added in border details using glitter gel.

I hope you liked it. Happy crafting everyone and craft with love :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)