4.02.2015

Baby & Toddler Crochet booties : Sep '14 to Feb '15

Hello everyone. After a one month break, I am back to blogging. As I mentioned earlier, I had been doing a lot of crochet booties. :) So I thought I would share the entire bunch with you. 



I started making booties from September 2014 and I started receiving orders ever since. I am so happy to look back these few months on my work and how it has gradually increased. 

I used few patterns online. I also modified a few and generated a new one and I published my own free pattern as well.

This was the first bootie I ever made and is so close to me even now (though it has been sold :) )

[Design: This Lovely Life

[Design: Crochet Hooks You]

[Design: This lovely Life]


[Design: Crochet Hooks You ]




[Pattern: Repeat Crafter Me]


[Pattern: Crochet Hooks You ]


[Pattern: Crochet Hooks You





[Pattern: Crochet Hooks You ]




[Pattern: Crochet Hooks You]


[Pattern: Made in Craftadise]





[Pattern: Modified Version of Whistle and Ivy]


[Pattern: Modified Version of Whistle and Ivy]













Few booties for which I haven't mentioned the pattern are modified and few were made on the go. 

I hope you like them all. Which one is your favorite ???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)