9.08.2015

Free printable: Daily Planner and Weekly Planner

Hey everyone. I know its been long since my last post. I was kinda caught up with few personal work. But not to worry, I am back. YEAH!!! :) So how have you all been doing? 

You know, sometimes I definitely need a a constant reminder for myself to complete my daily activities and chores. I find it a little bit difficult to remember these. So all I do is just write these chores down for the next day or on the same day and simply check these off as and when I complete the task. Ain't it simple. This makes my daily work much simpler and easy to remember so I don't forget stuff. 



I am going to share with you guys a printable I created. You can jot down those tasks in a daily and weekly basis. It sure will be helpful for you ladies. 

Download the Free Daily Planner Printable PDF: here




Download the Free Weekly Planner Printable PDF: here


Note: The printables are letter-sized (8.5" x 11"). You can print them and laminate if you want, so you can write on it using erasable pen and re-use for daily use. 

I hope you liked it and hope this saves your time and remind you to complete all those pending household chores. :) 

Take care!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)