9.12.2013

Fabric Lining for Crochet Purse

This is a tutorial on lining a crochet clutch. I had made a Crocodile Crochet Clutch and I dint want the inner part of it to be visible and hence i attached a lining to it. 

This is how my crochet clutch looks inside out.


It looks kinda cute this way too due to the colors, but i still wanted a lining :) 

I found this very easy tutorial on lining a crocheted bag here. I had sewn the lining and it onto the purse by hand. This is how my fabric lining looks after sewing.




This website also includes how to attach a small pocket on the fabric... I hope u find this helpful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by. I would love if you leave some inspiring comments about the post. To avoid spam and unwanted users from leaving a comment, your comment will be verified and posted in sometime. Thank you :)